110 Hawthorn Grove, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 110 Hawthorn Grove, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : email@example.com
* This attractive weatherboard home offers a feel of yesteryear and with some renovation, you could return it to its former glory
* Positioned in an ideal central location on a great size allotment of approximate 712m2
* Character features include floorboards to the living/meals area, wood fire, picture rails and sash windows
* The neat timber kitchen has an upright stove and dishwasher
* Outdoors offers an undercover entertaining area, large rear yard planted mainly to lawn, plus a 5x6 shed with an additional room attached – perfect for a fourth bedroom or teenagers retreat
* With charming street appeal and a current tenancy at $310 per week, this home has loads of potential for both the investor and owner occupier
Click in the buying tab to find more details on Openn Negotiation (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) to register your interest.
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 712m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Lounge with wood heater
Floorboards to lounge and meals
Covered outdoor area
Weatherboard construction / iron roof
5x6 shed with additional room attached
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.